Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Girl Behind the Blog


Hello my lovelies!

My name is Maggie. I am 18 and it seems that introductions are in order.

I am currently finishing my senior year of high school and moving out into the big scary world on my own. I'm quite terrified if I'm being honest so I figured I can distract myself through blogging.


After perusing the blogosphere for a while I have decided to take the scary but exciting step into creating my own and thus FairFleur was born. The blog title comes from a tumblr URL that I have had for a while that I have grown quite attached to as I have quite a thing for alliteration. 


Hopefully this blog will become a place where I can share beauty, fashion, lifestyle posts. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this little blurb and hopefully you might decide to stick around! 


P.S. If you would like to get updates from me you can follow me on bloglovin'.





No comments:

Post a Comment